Re: [Usability]Re: Toolbar editor

Calum Benson wrote:

Well, this is a whole separate discussion :)  But I think that's also
caused by different interpretations of what "MDI" actually means... when
I use it I mean Microsoft's definition (all documents have their own
window frame, and when you close them all you're still left with a big
grey empty window with a menubar), rather than the one-document-per-tab
thing like gedit uses.  Although I know the HIG dislikes both.
Well to be fair in gedit you can close all the tabs and be "left with a big grey empty window with a menubar." Maybe epiphany and galeon are better examples :)

dave