Re: Pixbuf loader for jpeg2000?

At Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 01:19:39AM +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:
> and please, please please stay inside the area of jpeg2000 that is covered
> by free patent grants for jpeg2000 standard.

My understanding is that jpeg2000-1 (the baseline standard) is
guaranteed to be royalty-free to everyone, and no other parts are.
Therefore, that's the part I was planning on implementing. If that's
incorrect, please let me know.

I thank everyone for your assistance.

--
Chad Daelhousen
My opinions are my own, until UB purchases my soul.