Re: Pixbuf loader for jpeg2000?

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 19:23, Chad A Daelhousen wrote:

> I had been planning on a separate loader that knew about the format
> itself, since I couldn't find anything to handle it besides the JasPer
> reference code.

If you do decide to implement a jpeg2000 loader you will want to
have a look at libgsf.  My reading of section 3.2, and appedix a of
the jpeg2000 spec indicates that it uses microsoft's OLE2 structured
file format as a container format.  The glib based libgsf is LGPLed
and has read/write capabilities for OLE2.  It would probably save
you some time.