Re: GtkFileChooser path indication

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 11:40, Jens Finke wrote:
is it on purpose that the new GtkFileChooser doesn't give a hint what the
current path of the folder is, the user looks at? I find this very
confusing. At first, I thought the right pane represents the file hierchy, but than it appears to be the bookmark pane.

I just fixed this today; you shouldn't have gone to bed so early :)

This is great, thanks. Will start updating gtk+ after getting up :).

  Jens.