Re: [Usability] Re: EggToolbar

Hi Soeren,

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 16:39, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> So here is a patch that adds an "is_important" property to
> GtkToolItem, which when set will make GtkToolButtons hide their labels
> on horizontal toolbars in BOTH_HORIZ mode.

	This is great. Occasionally when I'm going to sleep I have dreams of
some funky 'priority' metric, such that we layout items by varying
priorities to maximise the priority*visible area product ;-) then I
usually fall asleep.

	It's great to have this in though.

	Thanks muchly,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot