Request about GTK+ bugs

Partly because of Elijah Newren's excellent work at
finding crashes that might be GTK+ related, and reassigning
them appropriately, we are getting a spate of reported
GTK+ crashes without reproduction instructions.

Unfortunately, most bug buddy crash reports have neither:

 - Operating system/distribution and version
 - Exact GTK+ version
 - Any information about how GNOME was installed

Which makes the bug report rather useless.

So, the request I'd make is that you see a bug that you
even think might be GTK+ related, you immediately
request the above pieces of information from the reporter.

Also, if it seems that the reporter is running stock
GTK+ and Red Hat Linux 9 and can reproduce the crash,
getting them to install:

and produce a new stack trace would be very useful.