Building glib under HP-UX 10.20

Hello,

I managed to build glib 2.0.4 on HP-UX with HP ANSI C by setting
CFLAGS=-Ae so that "long long" became available.

Make went through without a hitch, so I made install as well.

Only when I was going to compile atk, pango, &c. against this new
version did I notice that the permissions on glib-mkenums were not
set correctly (it was mode 600), and more importantly, that the
glib-genmarshal program had not been produced at all.  Consequently,
compiling further packages that need glib became rather difficult.

I rebuilt glib using gcc, copied the glib-genmarshal program to the
install directory, and the problem went away.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.