Validating a field and going back to field

Hello,

using a text field GtkEntry wid, if the text from the field is not
corresponding to one entry of my database, I send a modal dialog box
to the user when he tries to get out of the widget wid: the focus must
be set back to the widget wid after the user closed the message box.

How can I do this using GTK 1.2.10 please ?

Can you give me a code example please.

Regards,

Jean-Christophe BERTIN

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup