Re: Mac OS X Port of GTK+

On Thursday, September 13, 2001, at 03:58  pm, Pavel Machek wrote:

Hehe, make "Aqua" theme, and drive Apple crazy ;-). Actually, when we
have OS X support, that's very good reason to have aqua theme.

There already are Aqua themes that have driven Apple Legal crazy, however, if we ever implement an Aqua theme in GTK+ (which will be some time away if we do), I hear there is a C theme API that we could use, so we would have to use that and possibly use API calls to draw widgets, making sure that the theme cannot run on other platforms.

 -- Finlay