Re: stock icons to add

>>     'B' for bold does not make much sense in several languages.
>
>s/several/most/
>
>Good point. We need to think this through.
>
>Possibly the simplest solution is to go back to gtk 1.2's
>locale-specific rc files.

Icon localization is really important for a number of reasons.  There
are not just language-specific icon issues (like the one raised above)
but significant culture-specific ones.  You probably don't want your
"pause" or "point" icons to mean "rude gesture" in one of your target
locales ;-)

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279