Re: stock icons to add

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> Looks like this is done now so that I can remove this stuff from libgnomeui ?

We need to keep a bunch of compat #defines for all the old macros, and
I didn't add _all_ the libgnomeui icons to GTK, so libgnomeui will
need to register a default icon factory containing those additional
icons, plus gtk_stock_add() any stock items (item = accel, label,
etc. as opposed to the icon) that I didn't put in GTK.

Havoc