Re: stock icons to add
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-libs-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: stock icons to add
- Date: 30 May 2001 13:55:14 -0400
Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> Looks like this is done now so that I can remove this stuff from libgnomeui ?
We need to keep a bunch of compat #defines for all the old macros, and
I didn't add _all_ the libgnomeui icons to GTK, so libgnomeui will
need to register a default icon factory containing those additional
icons, plus gtk_stock_add() any stock items (item = accel, label,
etc. as opposed to the icon) that I didn't put in GTK.
] [Thread Prev