Re: #52434 - Lock accelerators by default

On 7 May 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:

 Hi,

 I assume it's an answer to my question. Thank you for it.

 As for me - I would like to propose additional (may be undocumented or
officially prohibbited) global user preference
"gtk-all-acceleterators-unlocked-unconditionally-hack" that will allow users
to have ability to set accelerators to menus generated by hand (most useful
for context menus) - i.e. that will unlock all accelerators.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad