Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Loban Amaan Rahman <loban earthling net>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:46:01 -0500
Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:
> As far as XCF is concerned: the next version of XCF will have a preview
> included at the beginning of the XCF file and we will contribute a
> gdk-pixbuf loader for it. Gimp will also most probably switch from xv
> style thumbnails to the format Nautilus uses (PNG files in .thumbnails
> dir). Just to let you know.
There is a (large) patch to add an XCF loader for gdk-pixbuf. Since
it uses code from the GIMP, though, it can't be included in gdk-pixbuf
as the GIMP source is licensed under the GPL.
] [Thread Prev