Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs

> > > Patches ready to apply
> > > ======================
> > > 50980 revamp inlined pixbuf code
> >
> > There is a patch for this one?
> > I must say I don't understand this bug. Why do we need the GIMP format?
>
> Tim was going to do it. Given that all Tim's other bugs are clearly
> far more important I think we should punt this one.

It's not completely useless. Previewing XCF files in nautilus and
quickviewing them without opening the editor is kinda nice. ;-)

But I admit, other bugs are way more important, so this can be postponed
till later ...

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |