Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: API Freeze Schedule and outstanding API bugs
- Date: 07 Jun 2001 19:45:53 -0400
Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:
> On 7 Jun 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > Patches ready to apply
> > ======================
> > 50980 revamp inlined pixbuf code
> There is a patch for this one?
> I must say I don't understand this bug. Why do we need the GIMP format?
Tim was going to do it. Given that all Tim's other bugs are clearly
far more important I think we should punt this one.
] [Thread Prev