GtkTreeView possibilities to set text propertys on individual columns

Hello!

I have a question about the new tree widget in some way its a bit offtopic
on the gtk-devel-list
but:

1. Is it possible to set text propertys like bgcolor/fgcolor/font on
individual rows
the same way as the GtkCList/CTree?

IMHO. this is needed because atleast my new gMiniCPPEnviroment need it in
it's compile list window to show errors/warnings in different colors ;-)
Else I need to use the old deprecated GtkCList or write a new list widget.

Greats

M.H.