Re: pkg-config and glib

Eric Lemings <eric b lemings lmco com> writes:
> Why not just copy the source code that you need from GLib into
> pkg-config and statically linking it to the executable?

Well that's what I did. ;-) That's what's being asked about here.

I tried extracting a GLib subset, but it turned out that
GList/GHashTable dragged in GMemChunk which dragged in GTree, and all
of it dragged in gmessage.c and gstrfuncs.c, so I was ending up with
all of GLib anyhow, so I just dumped the whole tarball in there.

Havoc