Re: GtkTreeView possibilities to set text propertys on individual columns

Mikael Hermansson <mikeh bahnhof se> writes:
> I have a question about the new tree widget in some way its a bit offtopic
> on the gtk-devel-list

Well, it's OK since it's a kind of API issue. ;-)

> 1. Is it possible to set text propertys like bgcolor/fgcolor/font on
> individual rows
> the same way as the GtkCList/CTree?

You do this per-cell. Create a mapping between a color or font or
whatever in the model, and a property on the cell renderer, using
gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes().

You can use the same column in the model for multiple columns in the
view. Also, once Tim checks it in which will hopefully be any day now,
I wrote a feature for libgobject which will automatically convert
types in the model to the expected type of the property on the cell
renderer if possible.

Havoc