Re: Bug List

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 10:44:23PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> In preparation for GTK+-1.2.9, I've been tackling the GTK+ bug tracker
> over the last day or so. Attached to this is my current semi-sorted,
> semi-annotated list of bugs. It's pretty big.
Was the memory leak in GtkCalendar ever fixed?

A patch for it was posted to the list a while ago.  I can repost it, if you
like.

I'll submit the bug and the patch through the bug tracker if it hasn't
already been applied, and you think that is the correct place for it to
go.

--
Evan Martin - eeyem u washington edu
http://students.washington.edu/eeyem