Re: Bug List

	I used to have a test case hanging around.  I'll look through my
archives today and find it and send it out.  Thanks.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:

> >  http://bugs.gnome.org/db/84/8482.html

> Ok, we have a quick fix for glib-1-2 now and we'll just test it with the
> upcoming main loop from Owen. But actually we can only do that, if we know the
> bug, or if we have a test-case, neither of which we do. So I would like to
> have a testcase for that problem, such that my highly theoretic decipherment
> can be turned into a realworld cause. Is there such a thing, Benjamin?

						-Ben

Benjamin Kahn                        /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
(212) 924 - 2220 ext 201            |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
   I just want to make the world a better place for me to live in.
			-Lucy in a Peanuts comic