Re: TODO: Improve Submenu Navigation

Kim McCall <kimmccall@mail.com> writes:
> Do I just continue developing, or is there some kind of
> assignment/delegation process?  Is there any menu guru I should run
> ideas past to avoid getting too far off track?

It's pretty informal - just ask any questions you have, if you think
there are significant design issues you might post your proposed
design for comment, then you'll want to write the code and post a
patch for comment on the specific implementation details. Then you
take the comments into account, making changes as required, until Tim
and Owen are feeling happy about the patch, at which time it goes in
to CVS.

Havoc