[ANN] GtkPieMenu 0.1

Hello,

  I would like to announce beta release of GtkPieMenu - an extension of
GtkMenu which adds to Gtk+ 1.2.x look and feel of pie menus. You can
download GtkPieMenu from

	    http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~0rfelyus/GtkPieMenu/

  Feel free to test (taste) them and please let me know what do you think
about this enhancement of Gtk. I would like to hear any your comment,
question or suggestion.

Dan

ps: This "release" does not differ from previous pre-beta release.
I just want to announce new homepage of GtkPieMenu (with nice
screenshots:)