Gdk-WARNING **: gdkwindow-win32.c:1834: SetWindowLongPtr failed: Invalid window handle.

Hello,

I am learning GTK and developing a small application, which uses gtktextview widget.

In my application, I compile it well. When running it, clicking the texview and "Gdk-WARNING **:
gdkwindow-win32.c:1834: SetWindowLongPtr failed: Invalid window handle" occurs.

Then I find an example on internet as follows. The same error occurs.

In addition, I find this problem was raised before. But I can't find any solution. I would like to have your
help. Your help is appreciated in advance.

Regards,

Song

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

static void activate (GtkApplication *app, gpointer user_data)

{

/* Declare variables */

GtkWidget *window;

GtkWidget *scrolled_window;

GtkWidget *text_view;

GtkTextBuffer *buffer;

/* Create a window with a title, and a default size */

window = gtk_application_window_new (app);

gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), "TextView Example");

gtk_window_set_default_size (GTK_WINDOW (window), 220, 200);

/* The text buffer represents the text being edited */

buffer = gtk_text_buffer_new (NULL);

/* Text view is a widget in which can display the text buffer.

* The line wrapping is set to break lines in between words.

*/

text_view = gtk_text_view_new_with_buffer (buffer);

gtk_text_view_set_wrap_mode (GTK_TEXT_VIEW (text_view), GTK_WRAP_WORD);

/* Create the scrolled window. Usually NULL is passed for both parameters so

* that it creates the horizontal/vertical adjustments automatically. Setting

* the scrollbar policy to automatic allows the scrollbars to only show up

* when needed.

*/

scrolled_window = gtk_scrolled_window_new (NULL, NULL);

gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (scrolled_window), GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC,
GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC);

/* The function directly below is used to add children to the scrolled window

* with scrolling capabilities (e.g text_view), otherwise,

* gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() would have been used

*/

gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (scrolled_window), text_view);

gtk_container_set_border_width (GTK_CONTAINER (scrolled_window), 5);

gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), scrolled_window);

gtk_widget_show_all (window);

}

int main (int argc, char **argv)

{

GtkApplication *app;

int status;

app = gtk_application_new ("org.gtk.example", G_APPLICATION_FLAGS_NONE);

g_signal_connect (app, "activate", G_CALLBACK (activate), NULL);

status = g_application_run (G_APPLICATION (app), argc, argv);

g_object_unref (app);

return status;