gtk_init() command-line args

Hi all,

Can someone point me to an official gtk3 documentation source which clearly lists all of the command-line arguments parsed and then stripped from argv[] by gtk_init()? I cannot find this information anywhere (although it would not be the first time I missed something right in front of my nose).

I want to ensure that I do not code any args of my own that are only going to be mysteriously stripped away by gtk_init(). And I would also just like to know what amazing things I can do for free with whatever args gtk_init() is actually looking for.

Thanks!

Roger Davis
Univ. of Hawaii