Re: Gdk-WARNING **: gdkwindow-win32.c:1834: SetWindowLongPtr failed: Invalid window handle.

Il Wed, 16 May 2018 02:40:44 +0000 songqing shan <shans123 hotmail com> scrisse:

Hello,

I am learning GTK and developing a small application, which uses gtktextview widget.

In my application, I compile it well. When running it, clicking the texview and "Gdk-WARNING **:
gdkwindow-win32.c:1834: SetWindowLongPtr failed: Invalid window handle" occurs.

Then I find an example on internet as follows. The same error occurs.

Hi,

that is not an error, it is a warning. The code you posted does
not have any problems here.

Are you experiencing some real problem apart from the spurious
warning?

Ciao.
--
Nicola