Re: Re: Using a ButtonBox instead of a Notebook?

Am 19.03.18 um 13:17 schrieb '-':
Have you tried removing the existing TreeView widget from one Notebook tab, and adding it (the same instance)
to another when the user switches?

No, I didn't implement any Notebook yet. This was just to describe how it should look like. What you propose is an ugly hack I'd rather avoid. If I there is no use for any of the functionalyties of a Notebook, I won't use it just to get it's look and if I would, probably the cleanest way would be to not place anything on its pages at all, so only the tabs are visible and keep the TreeView in an area beyond.

Also, TreeView has a set_model() method which lets you specify which model to use. For example, unset the
model before making numerous data changes and set it back afterwards, works faster without needless redraws.

I will look into that.