Re: Using a ButtonBox instead of a Notebook?

Yo,

Have you tried removing the existing TreeView widget from one Notebook tab, and adding it (the same instance)
to another when the user switches?

Also, TreeView has a set_model() method which lets you specify which model to use. For example, unset the
model before making numerous data changes and set it back afterwards, works faster without needless redraws.

Whether this combination, compared to each tab having its own TreeView, helps you improve performance and
resource usage or not, you'll need to test on your data. Please tell if it does.

Cheers,
Makepost