Re: Using a ButtonBox instead of a Notebook?

Am 19.03.2018 um 13:21 schrieb Lucky B.C:
don't keep only one GtkTreeModel for storing the data, I mean you should have multiple GtkTreeModels.

You mean I should use more than one GtkTreeModel for a *single* set of data? What would be the benefit of this and how does it help with my problem?

I already read through the documents. If I would have understood them completely I might not be asking...