Re: GtkTextBuffer : Applying tags to newly input text

I already have html parsing working into a Pango subset.  The issue I have
right now is 100% related to the clipboard usage only.  Right now I'm
parsing HTML on the text_insert, but i really only need to do it on paste.
Likewise for copy I need to parse the buffer and put html back onto the
clipboard.  I have another idea that'll kind of make that possible by
inserting the literal html tags into the buffer with a tag that's invisible.

I'm not trying to do multiple buffers at the same time.  Some protocols
support plain text, some support html, and some markdown.  Depending on
which one is being displayed I either use a GtkTextBuffer, or my HTML
buffer, or my Markdown buffer respectively.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim reaperworld com>