Re: GtkTextBuffer : Applying tags to newly input text

With the text buffer and tag table you can get the text with pango attributes or even rebuild pango markup
for print output. This allows the pango markup to be parsed into and then to be extracted from the text
buffer without loss(Easier said than done). You only need one text buffer to manage. I suspect that you can't
do that with html. I don't think that you can rebuild html after parsing it into a text buffer. Maybe a small
subset of html? Having more than one buffer and trying to synchronize them upon edits,,, doesn't sound very
easy either but might be the better choice. A bit of a tough problem.

Eric