Re: Can you specify the No. of chars before SourceView Completion window is displayed?

On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 03:35:02 -0500
"David C. Rankin" <drankinatty suddenlinkmail com> wrote:

All,

  I have implemented word completion with GtkSourceView, but I cannot
find a simple way to prevent the provider and proposals from popping
up until 3 (or more) characters are typed? Is there an easier way to
adjust this rather than counting chars with an iter from every
begins_word and blocking the display of the completion window until
the desired number of characters have been typed?

David, is 'set_minimum_key_length' what you are looking for?

John