Subject:        Re: Cross platform development
Date:   Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:54:53 +0900
From:   michinari.nukazawa <michinari nukazawa gmail com>
To:     Dirk Gottschalk <dirk gottschalk1980 googlemail com>

Hi Dirk.

I'm developing vecterion by GTK+-3 for Linux and Windows.
Using Makefile, MinGW cross-build in Ubuntu, and download GTK3 official
pre-build library for Windows (very old...).

I using Vecterion for Windows deploy script.
https://github.com/MichinariNukazawa/vecterion_vge/blob/master/deploy/packaging_win64.sh

future work plan?:
Build to GTK latest version in vecterion deploy system for Linux and
Windows(cross-build).

I am also interested in other developers' ways.

Thanks.