Re: Which icon for GTK_STOCK_EDIT?

Hello,

I think when it comes to icons you're not supposed to use the stock
item facilities anymore. I would recommend getting the

    gtk3-icon-browser

and browse through the available icons. Once you found a suitable one
you can apply one by invoking the *_from_icon_name family of function
calls, e.g.:

    gtk_button_new_from_icon_name('edit-cut', GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON);

You appear to be right, though. At a glance I couldn't find a 'pure'
edit icon either.

Hope that helps.

--Tilo