Re: win32 (via Wine): 'image-missing' not present in theme Adwaita

Also the all the *-from-stock (e.g. gtk_button_new_from_stock)
functions have been deprecated in GTK 3.10 so maybe that’s the issue?

Ah, that must be it, yes. I use gtk_image_new_from_icon_name() for menu
icons, and now that you mention it these indeed do not show up. So,
that must be where it tries to use the 'image-missing' icon. Thanks, I
guess I'll just have to accept that menu items really can no longer
have icons. Thanks for the reply.

Best regards,
Norbert