win32 (via Wine): 'image-missing' not present in theme Adwaita

Hi,

I'm running my ported GTK+ application via Wine, and it keeps throwing:
-----
Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'image-missing' for stock:
Icon 'image-missing' not present in theme Adwaita
-----

How can I get rid of this?

I've already tried adding
usr/share/icons/Adwaita/.../status/image-missing.png
and
usr/share/icons/gnome/.../status/image-missing.png
to the program's directory, but that doesn't fix it.

=====

Another, unrelated, question.

Question for those of you porting to Windows: I'm using ShellExecute()
where I use fork()/execl() on GNU/Linux, and ShellExecute() keeps
throwing me ERROR_BAD_FORMAT.

According to
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb762153(v=vs.85).aspx
this means "The .exe file is invalid (non-Win32 .exe or error in .exe
image)."

But I've double-checked and and it's definitely a 32-bit executable:
-----
PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
-----

I've tried 3 different Wine versions (staging, devel and repo),
and tried fixing it with WINEARCH=win32. Nothing fixes it.
you.

Best regards,
Norbert