Re: Header bar: Keyboard accessibility?

On 06/23/2017 11:15 AM, Yuri Khan wrote:
What GTK3 version are you on? Could you make a screenshot so I could
see we’re talking about the same thing?

Gtk 3.20 here.

I’m on 3.18, and here’s my test application/mockup:

http://yurikhan.github.io/images/20170623-gtk-header-bar.png

Oh I see. Yes that's different.  The application menu usually refers (at
least in my mind) to the now ubiquitous hamburger menu that all Gnome
apps seem to sport. I guess what you're trying to trigger is what we
used to call the window menu?  In the old days before client-side
decorations, alt-space would trigger that menu.