Re: Header bar: Keyboard accessibility?

On 06/22/2017 12:03 PM, Yuri Khan wrote:
And now for the title question. In this latter scenario, how does the
user access the application menu without having to use a pointing
device? Is every application supposed to implement that? As a
developer, how would I go about that? As a user, what do I say in the
bug report when an application neglects this?

All the Gnome 3 apps that use a header bar that I have at my disposal
let me open the application menu with F10.  Even when I run the app
under the most primitive window manager out there, TWM.  Are they doing
something different than your app?