Re: Gtk+2 Textview, (editor) compiled on Windows and 'i' interpreted as 'ctrl+i' (indent)?

On 06/21/2017 05:52 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Now all I have to do is figure out how to fix
gtk_source_language_manager_set_search_path () on windows so it can find my
sourceview language files in
"C:\opt\gtk2\share\gtksourceview-2.0\language-specs"

  The search paths problem was the result of an earlier glib version in the
windows binaries requiring inclusion of glib-object.h and calling
g_type_init(). Resolved by adding a preprocessor check and guard around the
init, e.g.

#ifndef GLIB236
 #include <glib-object.h>
#endif
#ifndef GLIB236
    g_type_init();
#endif

  Are the windows binaries updated on any type of basis? I guess it's just up
to whoever at gnome.org takes an interest. It would be nice to have current
gtk+-2.0, 3.0 and glib versions (actually for all versions of binaries at
https://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32)

Thanks again for your help.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.