Re: Preventing fade on loss of focus?

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Mark Farver <mfarver mindbent org> wrote:
I launch gstreamer as if it was an embedded video, but the output
plugin supplied by the graphics vendor (imxeglvivsink) still causes
the GTK main window to lose focus even when handed a parent window id.

I never found a way to make gstreamer render on my window so I
wouldn't lose focus, but a workaround was to load a stylesheet that
overrides the default behavior and keeps the same font color for
labels whether the window is active or inactive:

---my-app.css----
GtkLabel {
  color: black;
}