Re: Preventing fade on loss of focus?

Hello,

how exactly do you play the video? Do you open a separate video player like
Totem, or you embed it somehow to your main window?

Best,
Gergely

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016, 21:00 Mark Farver <mfarver mindbent org> wrote:

I am using GTK3 with Weston/Wayland and when I play a video using
gstreamer my main window loses focus and all the labels dim.  This is
not the behavior I want since the video is part of the window.  This
is an ATM like kiosk, so there is no user interface issues related to
the loss of focus.

Is there a way to modify the window system to disable the dimming
feature, or set the focus/unfocused styles the same?

Thank you
Mark Farver