Re: The Big Gtk limitations: a reliable GUI builder

Il Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:35:59 +0100 Pozz Pozz <pozzugno gmail com> scrisse:

If your workflow heavily rely on a GUI
builder, you have 4 options: (1) use glade as is, (2) prepare to
file bugs and wait for the fixes, (3) fix the bugs yourself or (4)
switch to another GUI. You can also push to speed up (2)... but
you are already doing it.

I'm interested in (3)... I'm not a guru, but I'm able to write some code
and fix simple bugs. However building current version of Glade under
Windows it's a difficult task for me. The configure script complained with
the GTK_DEBUG_CHECK (or something similar) present in the configure.ac.

In this case I'd directly try to contact the glade maintainers,
asking for advices:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glade/tree/MAINTAINERS

Maybe they are more active on a specific IRC channel rather than
on mailing list.

Ciao.
--
Nicola