Re: Compiling for Windows [Was: argv revisited]

On 05/06/2016 09:27 PM, Andrew Robinson wrote:
I'm sorry for that. One of my biggest flaws in human relations is detecting
when someone is being ironic, sarcastic, or is just joking around, and when
they are being serious.

I would think both list would be interested in knowing what is required of
their projects by the lawyers at GTK. This is an extremely discouraging thing
to consider in whether to use GTK or something else. I think if open source
wanted to be truly open, they would get rid of the lawyers and the lawyer
talk. It is either free to use without fine print, or it is not.

Rights are always coupled with obligations.
You want to take only the sweet without the bitter spots in life?

Ciao,
Tito