Re[2]: Re[4]: Compiling for Windows [Was: argv revisited]

That's weird! I've never heard of a Linux distribution that also has
precompiled packages for Win32. I will check it out at my earliest
convenience. You mentioned GTK2, but I am hoping it also has (or has switched
over to) GTK3.
 I hope this isn't too good to be true. I will be too busy to check for the
next few hours.

Andrew