Re: Strange 'regression' in gtk+/gstreamer app

Hello Eric,

  Thanks for the reply. Yeah I forgot to mention that in the Glade file
I had set double buffered to false for both GtkDrawingAreas. I also
tried setting them to false directly in code once I finish

gtk_builder_connect_signals (builder, DO);

g_signal_connect (recordingArea, "realize", rec_realize_cb, DO);
g_signal_connect (viewerArea,    "realize", view_realize_cb, DO );

gtk_widget_set_double_buffered (GTK_WIDGET(recordingArea), FALSE);
gtk_widget_set_double_buffered (GTK_WIDGET(viewerArea), FALSE);

One thing this did make me realized is that in my source dir I have a
copy of a tutorial/example. "basic-tutorial-5.c" (http://pastebin.com/4
gaWhCJs). It compiles and runs fine - updating the scrollbars without a
flicker. It also sets the double buffer to false. So I'm wondering if
it has to do with the notebook. That or the fact that I have two
drawing areas. One in each notebool panel that is causing the issue. It
is just so bizarre that its suddenly occurring years after it was
written.

Any other ideas?
--
Nathanael