gtk3 windows

        Hi gtk-list,

        When running the cursor demo (See https://blog.gtk.org/2016/05/18/cursors-in-gtk/
        for a picture of the demo) in gtk3-demo on windows with gtk3 3.18.2
        some cursors are not present and some are present.

        For example the "alias" cursor is missing and when cliking on the alias cursor image
        the mouse moves without visible cursor. "alias" cursor seams to be referenced
        as "dnd-link" in x or wayland:
        gtk+-3.18.9/gdk/x11/gdkcursor-x11.c:  { "alias",        "dnd-link" },
        gtk+-3.18.9/gdk/wayland/gdkcursor-wayland.c:  { "alias",        "dnd-link" },
        ).

        Is it an installation pb on my side (I use packages from opensuze and run the
        win32 version of gtk3-demo through wine).
        Where is supposed to be stored the "alias"/"dnd-link" cursor for the windows versions ?

        Is there a link with the previous strange behaviour of drag-and-drop reported
        a few weeks ago (missing cursor in drag-drop with gtk+3.22) http://cermics.enpc.fr/~jpc/dnd/ ?

        Note that, there's an other pb with the icon of the treeview expander which is also missing
        when running gtk3-demo.exe

        Regards
        jpc