Re[3]: argv

You aren't listening. I know *EXACTLY* where it should be. The only problem,
it isn't there. Why not?

On 4/16/2016 at 1:35 PM, Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu> wrote:
You should be aware of how unimpressive a performance you're putting
on. By your own account you have a mistaken notion of where in
memory your program's argument array is to be found. But apparently
you are lacking one or more of the curiosity, the initiative or the
intellectual firepower to actually investigate and solve this
problem. Instead you embark on endless rounds of self-justification
and slagging-off of those who are trying to help you.

Into the bargain, you tell us "Farewell" half-a-dozen postings ago
then continue right on with more of the same. One of those people
for whom "farewell" is really just a bid for yet more attention.

Allin Cottrell