Re[2]: argv

I already know how to program. That isn't my problem.

On 4/15/2016 at 3:46 PM, Florian Pelz <pelzflorian pelzflorian de> wrote:
On 04/15/2016 09:30 PM, Mark Cianfaglione wrote:
[…]
To the community's defense I have to say that I've never seen anyone use
ANY Gtk from assembler in the 7+ years that I've been using it. (Other
than what is compiled from GCC.)

Sounds like you are breaking new ground. Do keep the list posted if you
do manage to get it to work to add to the community based knowledge.

Mark

There is "Programming From the Ground Up" [1], an excellent but old book
on x86 (i.e. 32-bit) assembler programming on GNU/Linux which has a
section on using libgnomeui from the assembler. It uses the GNU
assembler's AT&T syntax by the way, not Intel syntax.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook/