Re: argv

On 15/04/16 03:17 PM, Andrew Robinson wrote:
It is good advice but do you have a *working* or *tested* example that I can
do this with using the GTK+ Win32 libraries? I don't and that is my problem
and it is one hundred percent a GTK+ problem because I am only using GTK+ for
my program.

To the community's defense I have to say that I've never seen anyone use ANY Gtk from assembler in the 7+ years that I've been using it. (Other than what is compiled from GCC.)

Sounds like you are breaking new ground. Do keep the list posted if you do manage to get it to work to add to the community based knowledge.

Mark