Re[2]: Fwd: Fw: Re[2]: argv

My problem is not an assembly language issue, it is a command line issue.

Anything outside of that is not an issue for me, ever.

On 4/15/2016 at 11:56 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

I hope you realize you're asking on the GTK+ app development list
about a problem you have when writing Assembly. To say that you're
asking on the wrong list is probably an understatement.

GTK+ only provides a C API, which is usually consumed via C; if you're
trying to use it via platform-specific Assembly then you're completely
on your own. My strong suggestion is to write a small C test case, and
look at a disassembly of a small C program looks like, if you still
want to continue trying to use the GTK+ API in Assembly.

There's another misconception you have, though, that I think explains
why you're getting answers you don't like: