Gtk+3 application Internationalization

Hi,

because Stock Items are deprecated from Gtk+3.10, what can I use, if I
want to use gtk locales in my Application.

I don't know, if I understand it well, that I must translate all
strings in my application (copy from Stock Items) one more time to all
languages just like Gtk if I want to use them ?

Where is benefits of this, sorry, stupid decision. When i use Stock
Items, i have my application base translated to all languages which Gtk
have. How can i do that without Stock Items ? I hope, that I had missed
something. Please tell me what.

Thanks a lot

--
Ondřej Tůma <mcbig zeropage cz>